Tailored To Your Needs
Business relocation is a specialty in and of itself, differing from domestic relocations in everything from the type of furniture and modular units to all manner of large and delicate equipment. You want a company that exceeds industry standards in business relocation, with the fairest rates available. At Gold Coast Removalists, we have been providing experienced, cost conscious business relocation services to the Gold Coast for more than 40 years, and we’d love to make you our next satisfied customer.
Gold Coast Removalists Have Many Years Experience Moving Businesses Ensuring The Least Interruption To Business
ADD BUSINESS LOGOS
Here Are a Few Examples Of The Quality Services You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Your Business Relocation:
- A well-trained staff experienced with the unique requirements of a business move. No two business moves are exactly alike, but no job is too small or too large for us to handle. Whether you are relocating to or from a single office suite, a retail location or a warehouse, we guarantee our experienced staff will know the right techniques for transporting everything from large equipment to file cabinets and business furnishings.
- Careful attention to cost. We realise that the expense of moving impacts your bottom line, and you need to get the best value for your money. The advantage we provide our customers is that our decades of experience have taught how doing things the right way is often the most cost-conscious way. Our team of professionals works efficiently with even the largest or most delicate pieces without ever compromising on care and attention to detail. That saves time, which helps keeps costs down and keeps our customers happy and coming back to us if they require removal services again in the future.
- Willingness to work with your building manager where applicable. If your business is located in a hi-rise or any space shared with other businesses, we’ll work with management to make sure we minimize or eliminate any inconvenience to the other businesses. That means arranging for proper scheduling for your move and abiding by all building rules regarding the use of different entrances and exits, loading docks, lifts and more.
- Scheduling to accommodate your unique business needs. When a business relocates, one of the biggest concerns may be losing new sales or customers due to time lost during the move. That’s why we always bend over backwards working with our commercial clients to arrange a move on the date that will have the least impact on your business. Again, the efficiency that comes from years of experience relocating businesses translates into faster moving times, including re-assembling and placement of furniture and equipment in your new location upon arrival. If we do our job right, our customers experience minimal downtime as a result of the move.
- Storage availability. We have our own, secure storage facility if you require the use of storage space during the transition of relocating. Just tell us where you need each item to go, and we’ll either deliver it to your new location or transfer it into storage until you need it. This saves you the hassle of dealing with separate moving and storage companies, and makes it easy for us to deliver pieces from storage to your new place of business at any time.
- Transit insurance. Our customers never have to worry about their furniture, machinery, technological equipment or any other items being damaged during transit, because we carry full transit insurance. This offers additional peace of mind when you entrust your valuable assets to our care.
- Packing services. Many businesses can’t afford to have hours or even days of their employees’ time tied up with the job of packing for relocation. We offer packing services that can be tailored to your needs, whether it’s full-service packing that includes everything or partial packing of just certain areas. With this service, you know your assets will be packed carefully and securely while taking as little of your staff’s valuable time as possible.
Please call us to discuss or schedule your upcoming business relocation. We’re always here to answer any of your questions or concerns, and explain how our cost-conscious approach to business relocation results in satisfied customers who trust us time and again to deliver quality service that won’t break the bank.