The reputation of Gold Coast Removalists is now familiar to commercial and domestic customers all the way up and down the entire Eastern seaboard of Australia. In fact, interstate removals on the Eastern seaboard have become part of our specialty. We handle removals from Cairns to Melbourne and anywhere in between. So whether you are moving from one location in your town to another, or relocating thousands of miles up or down the coast, we can handle your move with professionalism, efficiency and always a commitment to cost-conscious service.
Our client base has grown exponentially because of the attentive, flexible, customer-oriented service that we provide. We love that much of our business comes not only from repeat customers but word-of-mouth referrals. As word has spread, so has the geographical area we cover.
Today, we are proud to have handled moves for satisfied customers in Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, the Gold Coast, Melbourne, Newcastle, Townsville, Rockhampton, Sydney, Canberra, and many smaller towns as well.
Here are a few of our areas of expertise:
- We hire and train the most experienced, qualified movers to work on our team. Every member of the Gold Coast Removalists team, from movers and drivers to schedulers shares our commitment to providing excellent service to create happy, satisfied customers.
- We are qualified to move almost anything safely and efficiently, so you’ll know your belongings are in good hands from the moment they leave your home, business or apartment to the moment they arrive at your new destination.
- We provide our customers with excellent value, combining cost-conscious service with skill and painstaking attention to every detail of your move.
- We can handle aspects of your move including the most valuable and difficult to maneuver items that some other movers can’t, including pianos of all types and sizes.
- We are experienced in moving in and out of all types of buildings, including hi-rises. This means working with building managers to make sure we coordinate your move around any rules the building has in place regarding times, days and available lifts/stairwells for moving. We also have a small truck on hand for hi-rises with underground parking that won’t accommodate a moving truck, so that we can ferry your large furniture from the underground car park out to our waiting moving truck for a more secure and efficient moving process.
- We offer full packing services, so that we can handle your move from packing the first box of utensils to wrapping the last framed oil painting, and then moving it safely and securely to have everything delivered to your new location in no time and with minimal hassle for you.
- We have storage available in our own secure storage unit, so if you want or need to store some of your pieces for the short- or long- term, we can handle the transport for you and keep these belongings safe for as long as you need. Then we can deliver them back to you at any time.
- We have full transit insurance for our customers’ added piece of mind, so they don’t have to worry about any of their valuable belongings being damaged in any way during the transport.
- We value your business. From the first email or call you make to our office until the last box has been delivered and unpacked, we are one hundred percent dedicated to customer satisfaction. So if you have questions beforehand about how we will handle any aspect of your move, any concerns during the move or any last-minute requests, we’re here to accommodate you. We know that moving is stressful; our job is to do the heavy lifting for you, protect your most valued belongings and make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible.
- By honoring all of these commitments, we continue to earn new customers every day.
So if you are moving anywhere along the Eastern seaboard, please give us a call. You’ll love our friendly service, ability to work with your schedule (accommodating short-notice moves when needed), and cost-conscious removalist services. And you’ll know why your neighbors say they’ll never try to move themselves or hire a different removalist company again!